In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Jim Ruetenik, a doctor of physical therapy in Needham, MA.
Jim helps people whose lifestyle is limited by pain and helps them return to being active, social, and not focused on their limitations.
Listen as Jim talks about:
- How to evaluate a pain problem
- What you should know about working with their medical doctor when it comes to orthopedic problems.
- What the underlying cause of orthopedic problems is.
- The difference between the structural problem and the cause of the structural problem.
- Misconceptions that people have about their bodies.
- Stories of past patient success and their life transformation.
To learn more about Dr. Jim Ruetenik and Soma PT and Rehab, visit:
Call: (781) 400-1236